Tuesday 2 October 2018

Singapore Dividends for Financial Freedom - Accordia Golf Trust (BUY)


Welcome to you all. This blog is a collection of thoughts loosely related to my investing adventure that began in 2015. If you fancy you can check out older posts in which I tell some of my back story and reveal my holdings.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have by leaving a message. As you will notice within microseconds of reading my posts, writing is a means for me to stay level in a busy world. Don't expect to read my posts and be enlightened...I hope they provide a little light-hearted peep into my investing world and show others that even a scatterbrain, procrastinating Mr. Average can push toward financial freedom with saving and aggressive stock investing.

Anyway, in with the focus of this post and out with the waffle.

Today, is my birthday (cue HBD song) so instead of going out and spending a ton of cash on fancy food and wine I decided to pick up a further 14,500 shares of Accordia Golf Trust at 0.56. 

This counter has taken a battering of the past year and at yesterday's price of 0.56 looked to good to refuse.

Thus, with this birthday purchase, my position has grown to 58,500 shares.

It looks decent value to me:



These kinds of ratios, combined with its sweet 7.13% yield make the company seem dam tasty, so I just couldn't resist.

Sure, the company has debt issues to deal with, but I still think this is a great long term income play.

If you disagree, please tell me all about it.










No comments:

Post a Comment

January 2021 Portfolio Update